[LCC] NAQP teams

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Fri Aug 2 17:23:32 CDT 2013

Okay guys,
	For NAQP CW starting at 1PM Local on Saturday, August 3, this is what I
have so far:

Steve, KG5VK will be a multi
Ted, KN5O, Dallas, K1DW, and Chuck, NO5W will be a multi
Mark, K5ER and Bobby, WM5H will be a multi

Multi stations are not eligible for team competition.

Single Ops I received a response from are:
Marsh, KA5M
Jim, W5LA

We can put up to five people on a team, so who else wants to step up? Part
time or full time, we would like to have more participants. I will be
registering the team (s) about noon Saturday, so let me know as soon as
possible.

Thanks and good luck in the 'test.