[LCC] NAQP CW this weekend - teams?

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Tue Jul 31 14:02:22 CDT 2012

Hi Guys,
	Congrats to the RTTY guys in the club for a good showing in the NAQP RTTY
contest a couple of weeks ago. If scores hold near what they were in Feb,
the team should easily be in the top ten. Good job, guys!

	We have a bunch of CW ops in the club, and here is a contest just for
them, the NAQP CW, coming up August 4th. Complete rules are available at:
http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

	Multi ops can run the entire 12 hours, but single ops can only run for 10.
Single ops can form teams of up to five participants, to compete against
other teams. So, who's gonna play and who wants to be on a team? You can
post a message either to the reflector or to me. I'll register the teams
sometime Friday night or Saturday morning. Contest starts 1P local time
Saturday.

	I've already heard from K1WD, so I'll put Dallas down as the first team
member. Who else??

LCC Team #1
K1WD