[LCC] Fwd: Good day to my fellow LCC members Question other than N1mm and the obvious what software or internet tools

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sat Jul 28 14:55:22 CDT 2012

         For me, HFTA is one of the most relevant applications written.
With an UN-optimized antenna system, you will eventually work many folks
around the world. With an OPTIMIZED system, you can increase your signal
(both RX and TX) to a target area. So whether a DXer or if you prefer
domestic, you can have an antenna system that works best for YOUR needs.
         Disclaimer: you can spend MANY hours working with this software,
particularly if you plan stacked yagi's. On the other hand, its time
generally spent in the comfort of your home or shack, and can benefit you
with several more db signal where you want it.