[LCC] NAQP SSB this weekend - Teams

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jan 19 12:09:44 EST 2012

Hey guys,
	The SSB portion of the NAQP starts this Saturday at 1800z. This is a
domestic contest, and EVERYBODY is limited to 100 watts (or less), so its
about as level a playing field as you can find. Multi op stations can run
12 hours, while Single ops can run 10 out of the 12. Single ops are
eligible to form teams or up to five members, to compete against other teams.

	When we have enough participation, the LCC typically does well in this
competition. So who wants to join a team? So far, we have:

KC5WA - 	full time - QRP
K5ER	-	part time (birthday party for grandchild)
Who else??

You can use the reflector, or email me direct - k5er (at) arrl (dot) net

Come on, guys, lets lets get on the air and have some fun!