[LCC] NAQP CW this weekend

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 13 16:05:15 EST 2012

If I run a contest this weekend, the XYL will kill me dead after Roundup last weekend.  So I'm out.  Also, want to catch HK0NA on RTTY on more bands.  I've been able to work them on 40 and 80 meter RTTY so far.

I know a lot of you aren't DX'ers, but Malpelo is #340 on RTTY for me!!!  That leaves only one more... All I need now is for the ARRL to delete Scarborough Reef and I'll have then all on RTTY!  Or maybe the Philippines government will use the rocks as bombing practice targets.  I can hope!

73, Don AA5AU

already Friday, the day before the NAQP CW, winter edition. I know we
have some really good CW ops in the club, but haven't heard from ANYONE
wanting to be on a team. This is a SHORT (only 10 hour for single op)
contest, with a 100 watt limit for ALL competitors.

>CW: 1800Z January 14 to 0600Z
January 15, 2012 (Second full weekend in January)

http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php