[LCC] Dayton contester's dinner table

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sun Jan 8 01:24:01 EST 2012

Hey guys,
	Its time to think about Dayton. The window is now open for Contester's
Dinner tickets and individual tickets are available on their web site for
$39. For individuals, seating is random and tables will seat ten. For those
who reserve a full table, seating will be for EIGHT. With enough
participation, the LCC will book a table again this year. Cost to club
members will be $37.50. We already have 4 confirmed, and need 4 more. Who
plans to attend and wants a seat at the LCC table? If you prefer, you can
email me direct, k5er <at> arrl <dot> net.

Thanks,