[LCC] upcoming contests

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sun Jan 1 00:57:13 EST 2012

Its almost 2012, and by the time you get this, it will be time to start
thinking about the upcoming contests. NCJ sponsors the NAQP's with the
following schedule:
CW: 1800Z January 14 to 0600Z January 15, 2012 (Second full weekend in January)
SSB: 1800Z January 21 to 0600Z January 22, 2012 (Third full weekend in January)
RTTY: 1800Z February 25 to 0600Z, February 26, 2012 (Starts on last
Saturday in February)

Not only is individual and club competition counted, TEAM competition is
also allowed. We will be forming teams, usually the week before the
contests. Teams MUST be registered BEFORE the contest starts. If you want
to participate, either reply to the reflector, or direct to me K5ER (at)
ARRL (dot) NET. Don, AA5AU, will probably form the RTTY teams, so he can
give directions for that one.

Complete rules are available at: http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

Take care and HNY, everyone.