[LCC] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 27 00:03:23 EST 2012

Sorry guys, thought I'd do better.  Missing that first hour killed me.

Charlie
Ki5xp

					North American QSO Party, RTTY -
February

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lafayette, La
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  133    43
   40:  253    53
   20:  227    47
   15:  175    38
   10:   49    11
-------------------
Total:  837   192  Total Score = 160,704

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

First time back in the saddle in a while.  Appears Im a bit rusty, but a new
family has forced contesting to the back seat a bit.  Didnt get started
until almost 1:45 local, so I traded it on the back end of the contest.  Big
difference than working the first 10 straight through, which is what I've
always done.

Congrats to Don for what appears to be the winning score.  Definitely much
better conditions then 2 years ago for my last one, as this bested my
previous highest score by 14,000+ points.  Never worked a NAQP with good
conditions on
10 and 15.  Welcome change, but apparently I need a 3rd radio!

Thanks to the LCC and AA5AU for the teams.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/