[LCC] LCC NAQP RTTY Team Update #3

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 22 18:10:30 EST 2012

As it turns out, I do have work scheduled for Saturday, but it's in the
morning.  May cause me to start late and slide my timeframe around or take a
break in the middle.  I usually work the first 10 and then done, but the new
sunspots will cause me to change.  My previous wins came amidst low sunspots
so the band choices were easy.

Starting at 9:00am, so hopefully done before noon.

Charlie
Ki5xp