[LCC] Upcoming Contests

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Feb 16 23:37:39 EST 2012

Hi Guys,
         We have several upcoming contest in which to participate.

         First, we have the ARRL International DX CW, Third full weekend in
February (February 18-19, 2012).
  from 0000 UTC Saturday through 2359 UTC Sunday.
Complete rules are available at:
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Contest%20Rules%20PDFs/2012/2012-ARRLDX-Rules-V3.pdf
         There is no team competition, but there IS club competition. So as
not to cause a disqualification, please visit the club map page
http://louisianacontestclub.org/maps.htm , and click on "175 mile (ARRL) to
make sure you are within the allotted area . If not, please do not include
"CLUB: LOUISIANA CONTEST CLUB" in your Cabrillo file

         Next, we have the NAQP RTTY, 1800Z February 25 to 0600Z, February
26, 2012 (Starts on last Saturday in February) . Complete rules at:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php . This contest DOES allow Team as well
as club competition. Don, AA5AU, has started to form teams already. If
interested, please let him know direct or through the reflector.

Good luck to all planning to participate, especially those who are club
members!

73.
Mark, K5ER

Louisiana Contest Club