[LCC] NAQP SSB Teams

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Tue Aug 14 01:10:06 CDT 2012

NAQP SSB will be this coming weekend, August 18. Contest runs 1P local to
1A. Single ops can run 10 hours while multis can run the full 12 hours.
Complete rules are at:
http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

Be sure your logging software is configured to show Louisiana Contest Club
as your club. This contest also allows Single ops to form teams with up to
five on each team. The LCC has fielded up to three - five man teams in the
past. AA5AU and K1DW anchored our team in the NAQP CW two weeks ago, and I
hear both may be on for the SSB. Also heard from KC5WA expressing an
interest. So who else plans to be on and who wants to be on a team? I'll be
registering the team(s) either Friday night or Saturday morning, so be sure
to speak up.