[LCC] NAQP CW team

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 4 12:28:40 CDT 2012

Thanks Mark. I am finally set up. I was trying to set up for SO2R on one PC but couldn't get it to work so went back to SO2R on two
PC's like my normal RTTY setup. The XYL needs for me to take her somewhere this afternoon so I may miss a couple of hours but plan
on having some fun. Should be interesting. I haven't done SO2R CW in many years. Hi

73, Don AA5AU