[LCC] Fellow LCC memberber K5MC - Delta Division Director

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Wed Sep 28 23:48:39 EDT 2011

K5MC is a fellow member of the LCC

--sd

  _____

From: Mickey Cox - K5MC [mailto:k5mc at 599dxa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:01
To: W5WZ at arrl.net
Subject: K5MC - Delta Division Director

Delta Division Members,

It's been my privilege to serve as the Delta Division Director these past
three years and I'm now seeking reelection for a second three-year term.  My
website at  <http://www.k5mc.com> www.k5mc.com has quite a bit of
information, perhaps most importantly my philosophy and voting record as a
Board member.  You might also find my references, which include letters from
one former and two current Board members, particularly interesting.

The ballots should be mailed from ARRL Headquarters by October 1.

I would appreciate your support very much!

Thanks and 73,

Mickey Cox, K5MC

Delta Division Director