[LCC] HamPlaques.com / Gifts4Hams.com now has LCC logo available

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Tue Sep 20 10:22:17 EDT 2011

LCC Friends:

I recently met Bill Stoltz at the Slidell Hamfest.  Bill owns HamPlaques.com
and Gifts4Hams.com.  He lives in Pearl River LA.

We were discussing his products and manufacturing processes.  I inquired if
he could add the LCC logo to his product line, to which he replied that he
could.  After some tweaking to get it right, he has sent me a sample.  It
looks sharp!

I've attached a photo of the sample 7"x7" plaque.  If the photo doesn't come
thru the reflector, it is also posted at
http://w5wz.com/main/page_links.html

Bill tells me the logo and/or the call sign can be reduced in size to
include text such as, Life Member, office held, award status, etc.

Thanks!

--Scott, W5WZ