[LCC] Dayton Contest Dinner

K4GM- George k4gm at verizon.net
Mon May 30 12:27:20 EDT 2011

Thanks for forwarding, Scott.  In view of our post-dinner discussion it
is good to see that  the table issue has been addressed.  BTW put me
down for a ticket for next year.  Now if only the food and food service
problems could be fixed.    Still had a nice time though even though I
somehow lost Ted, Bobby, et al on the way to  the bar upstairs!
73, George K4GM