[LCC] One seat available at Dayton Contest Dinner

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon May 9 19:41:36 EDT 2011

Friends:

The Louisiana Contest Club has 1 seat available at our table for the Dayton
Contest Dinner at the Crown Plaza.  We'd love to have you join us!

1.      W5WZ
2.      KN5O
3.      K4GM
4.      K5SL
5.      guest of K5SL
6.      K5ER
7.      KG5VK
8.      KF5XV
9.      N5DUH
10.     Available

The ticket is $37.

We've got 2 ways to pay.

In person at Dayton at the door of the contest dinner; or

Via PayPal to  info at louisianacontestclub.org  or via
http://louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm  go to the bottom of the page and
click DONATE.  As PayPal charges LCC transaction fees, please enter your
donation amount of $38.75 to cover the fees.

I'll have the actual ticket with me at Dayton at the door.

If you have any questions, please contact me by e-mail no later than Monday
May 16, as
I leave for Dayton on Tues morning May 17.

Scott Dickson, W5WZ
LCC Secretary/Treasurer