[LCC] Elecraft K3's at ST0R

Keith Ennis keith at nelasat.com
Tue Jul 26 21:13:34 EDT 2011

Can’t help but post these kind of reports:

Hi, This is Paul N6PSE, Co Leader of ST0R,

Yes, we have three K3s here at STOR that belong to myself and the team members.

The K3 pictured is at K6TDs house just before the DXpedition, Kevin K6TD was nice enough to test it for me as I had just picked it up used off of this email reflector a few weeks ago.

As a note to the popularity of the K3, Icom offered to provide any/all radios to ST0R, however the team
members said they would rather bring their own personal K3 radios instead.

So far they are working very well, despite the damage caused to my K3 by Egyptian Customs in Cairo.

Back to the pile ups,

Paul N6PSE