[LCC] Contest Plaque Sponsorship Opportunities

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Wed Jul 20 18:14:40 EDT 2011

LCC Members:

At our last meeting (Slidell hamfest last Saturday) a motion carried to
accept the budget for next fiscal year.  In that budget was an increase in
spending to sponsor plaques for contest winners.  Following approval of the
budget, a motion was made by KN5O, seconded by AD5W for LCC to pursue
sponsoring contest plaque(s) in the ARRL DX CW / SSB / RTTY contests.  The
motion carried.

Consequently, LCC has to sponsor additional plaques.

I offer these suggestions.  Each ARRL plaque costs $75 annually.  LCC has a
budget of $400 for this fiscal year.  We are already committed for $100 to
CQ plaques.  We have $300 remaining from now until June 30, 2012.
Therefore, we can sponsor up to 4 ARRL plaques.

ARRL RTTY RU

27 Delta Division Single Operator Low Power

43 Delta Division Multioperator High Power

59 Delta Divison Multioperator Low Power

ARRL DX SSB - pickings are slim here

135 Phone Fifth Call Area Multioperator Single Transmitter Phone

ARRL DX CW - pickings also slim here too

49CW North America Multioperator Single Transmitter CW

188CW North America Single Operator QRP CW

JUNE VHF

34 Delta Division Single Operator Low Power

35 Delta Division Single Operator QRP Portable

36 Delta Division Multioperator

38 Delta Division Rover

39 Delta Division Limited Rover

40 Delta Division Unlimited Rover

41 Great Lakes Division Single Operator

ARRL SWEEPS CW

49 Delta Single Operator High Power CW CW

50 Delta Single Operator Low Power CW CW

51 Delta Single Operator QRP CW CW

52 Delta Single Operator Unlimited CW CW

53 Delta Multioperator CW CW

54 Delta School Club CW CW

ARRL SWEEPS SSB

55 Delta Single Operator High Power Phone PH

56 Delta Single Operator Low Power Phone PH

57 Delta Single Operator QRP Phone PH

58 Delta Single Operator Unlimited Phone PH

59 Delta Multioperator Phone PH

60 Delta School Club Phone PH

Please see the message below from ARRL Contest Branch manager Sean KX9X.

Take a look at the list, and put forward your suggestion(s) to this
reflector.

--Scott, W5WZ

A list of currently-available plaques for our contests can be found online
at:

http://www.arrl.org/plaques-and-certificates

Let me know if you need specific information or if I can answer any
questions.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur RadioT
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko at arrl.org