[LCC] LCC NAQP RTTY Team Score vs. SWACC

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 18 22:28:19 EDT 2011

Great catch Glenn!  Yes, he did rescore:

80M - 85 Contacts, 32 Mults
40M - 121 Contacts, 31 Mults
20M - 61 Contacts, 29 Mults
15M - 7 Contacts, 4 Mults
--------------------------
Total - 274 Contacts x 96 Mults = 26304 points.

So that puts us at 319,448...  And that, my friends, puts us on top by a lot!!!  Now, we all have to make sure we submit our logs.
I submitted mine yesterday.

This is exciting news!!!  If you haven't seen the trophy that goes to each member of the winning team, I've posted pictures of mine
on my website here:

http://www.aa5au.com/naqpplaque.jpg

I actually have five now.  LCC won the team competition in July 2010 too (as well as July 2009).  If we win this July, it will mean
that the LCC has won the past three July events in a row!  Way cool...

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com