[LCC] May need an alternate for NAQP RTTY tomorrow

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 15 23:50:45 EDT 2011

Thanks Jim.  KK5OQ took a lightning hit today and has a lot of damage.  I'm unsure of his status for tomorrow's contest.  I asked
him tonight if he wanted to skip the contest and do what he has to get his electronics working or at least survey his damage.  He
did not get back to me yet.

In Jr. can't go tomorrow, is there anyone available to fill in at the last minute?  I'm not promising a spot, but if he can't go,
we'll need one more operator.

Thanks...

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com