[LCC] NAQP RTTY Contest

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 6 17:27:00 EDT 2011

Since Charlie will be fishing in Grand Isle that weekend, I'll organize as many teams as we can get.  Send me an email if you are
interested on being on an LCC team for NAQP RTTY.  Let me know if you will be full time or part time in the contest.  We'll try to
put all full-timers on the 1st team.

Earl, N5ZM, has asked to be on an LCC team again and is bringing along Glenn, N5RN.  We now have Rex, NX8G.  So that's four of us so
far:

AA5AU DON
AE5AA (N5ZM) EARL
N5RN GLENN
NX8G REX

Earl, send me Glenn's email address when you get a chance and confirm if he will be full or part time.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com <http://www.aa5au.com/>
http://www.rttycontesting.com <http://www.rttycontesting.com/>

  _____