[LCC] Dayton Crown Plaza - rooms on 1st floor

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 06:38:25 EDT 2011

I will be absent from Dayton in 2012

Not because I failed to have fun at The Spaghetti factory with fellow LCC
members
or that I did not indulge enough at Hooters
or even for the fact I spent too much money and had a blast at my First
attendance at Contest U

all of those things are True !!!

but I will be a guest at a close friend's graduation at the USAF Academy
and I will be in Colorado for most of the month of May in 2012

as of now it looks like I may reappear for the "luckfest" in 2013

you all have as much fun as you can without me there :D

cheers!

steve

PS I am still working on a move to Texas, but the property we had our eyes
on has fell by the way side

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends