[LCC] short handed multi-2 strategy ?

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Thu Jan 20 22:25:39 EST 2011

Well, that looks like a good strategy.  I would love to come, BUT

1.	I have to officiate at a wedding on the afternoon of the 19th
2.	My kids are in a talent show the night of the 19th
3.	I am only good for about 20 wpm on CW, and often have to hear a call
2 or 3 times to get it.  So I would count for minus 1!  :-)

How will you manage the only 2 XMIT requirements??  Hardware or software
lockouts?

--Scott, W5WZ

  _____