[LCC] 2011 Dayton Contest Dinner - LCC table nearly full!

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Fri Jan 14 07:37:44 EST 2011

LCC members:

Just have one seat left!

I've just secured a table for the Louisiana Contest Club at the 2011 Dayton
Contest Dinner.  Details of the dinner, menu, speakers, etc. available at
<http://www.contestdinner.com/> http://www.contestdinner.com/

We have seating for 10.  Cost is $37 per person.

1.  K5ER

2.  W5WZ - paid check # 3222

3.  KF5XV Bob (contact KG5VK)

4.  N5DUH Keith (contact KG5VK)

5.  KG5VK Steve

6.  KH7Y (contact K5SL)

7.  K5SL

8.  K4GM

9.  KN5O

10.

Payments accepted by check or PayPal.

Checks - $37

Louisiana Contest Club

c/o Scott Dickson

267 Jim Finley Rd

Calhoun LA 71225

PayPal - $38.63

1.	Go to LCC website at  <http://www.louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm>
http://www.louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm
2.	Click the DONATE link for PayPal at the bottom of the page
3.	The dinner costs $37 + PayPal fee of $1.63 - Please make a minimum
payment of $38.63
4.	Be sure to include your callsign in the comment field.

The package of tickets will be mailed to me, and I'll distribute them in
Dayton.

See you soon!

--Scott, W5WZ