[LCC] Call for input to NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques column for the March issue of NCJ

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 15:53:27 EST 2011

well.............i could write a book about the frustration of trying to staff a multi-op effort in LA...no-shows biggest persistent problem, historically....
BUT, put Pat, Victor, and me together = MAGIC !! great fun, i could tell storiesfor days....Victor is so good, he motivates pat and me to try harder...
if we could just find one or two more CW dx contesters, LOOK OUT in multi-2 !!!
73, dsw, W5XZ, dan......
head cheerleader, recruiting, EZNEC5 geek, shade trree engineering, and network analyzer @ W5WMU
beware: DX contesting is addictive and there is no known cure for unlimited multipliers...