[LCC] Multiple Contests this weekend

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sat Jan 8 02:13:33 EST 2011

Hi Guys,
         We have two major contests starting at 1800UTC (noon) today, Jan
8, and a number of minor contests/operating events running at various times.

The ARRL RTTY Roundup runs 30 hours (operate only 24). Rules
at:  <http://www.arrl.org/rtty-roundup>http://www.arrl.org/rtty-roundup

The NAQP - CW runs 12 hours (single op only 10 hours). Rule
at:  <http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php>http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

NAQP allows team competition, with teams from 2 to 5 members, but nobody
expressed interest this time. :-(  What's the deal?? I thought we had some
really good CW Ops in the club. Are you guys all running multi-op, and not
eligible for the team comp or what?

Hope to see at least some of you guys on the air.

73!