[LCC] LCC NAQP RTTY Team

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Fri Feb 25 00:07:49 EST 2011

Hi Don,
         Just wanted to say "Thanks" for cheerleading for the RTTY
contests. I know you LOVE the mode, and appreciate you taking time to stir
up more interest and get more folks in the club involved. Thanks for all
you do to support and promote the hobby. Have a great weekend!

Only had enough for one team so far.  So LCC #1 will be: