[LCC] LaQP 2011

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Mon Feb 14 11:05:18 EST 2011

Hi Dallas,
         Spun them many times, but spent more time NE and NW, as that was
where more of the Q's were coming from. Sorry.  I did not get STAM, but
managed to snag OUAC(3 bands), WEBS, WASH, LAFO, and RICH. I heard W5WMU,
but could not break them. As usual, they were louder on back-scatter than
direct. Like you said, that distance is just tough on 20. Hope you had fun
and look forward to seeing you in Rayne next month.