[LCC] NAQP teams last call

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Fri Aug 19 22:38:48 EDT 2011

Hey folks,
	Time is getting close. Have now heard from Scott that he will be nearly
full time, and serious when running, so we have six.

RC		KC5WA	full time
Dallas		K1DW		full time
Mark		K5ER		full time
Pat		W5WMU	full time
Carlos		KB5YEG	full time
Scott		W5WZ		full time

While that is a good start, surely there are more than six people in the
state that will be on during NAQP. Who else wants to have some fun on a
team? Even if you can only run part time, your points will help, so lets
have some more sign up. I'll be registering them between 11 and noon
Saturday, just before the contest starts at 1P. Let me know...