[LCC] officer voting now on club website

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Apr 21 01:13:12 EDT 2011

Hi Gang,
	Well, there wasn't a lot of activity when it came to nominations for next
year's officers. We had a window open for several weeks, allowing online
nominations, but only had one nomination for each position who agreed to
serve. We now have a link on the club's web site for officer elections,
listing those who were nominated either at the Rayne meeting, or via online
nomination.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much choice.
Consequently, since the by-laws don't rule it out, I think I will open the
floor to additional nominations at the Monroe Hamfest before voting takes
place. If you WON'T be attending Monroe this weekend, you can visit the
club site at n5lcc.com, click the link near the top of the page, and vote
for those you choose. If you will be in the Monroe area, attend the meeting
(10 AM) and make your choice known.