[LCC] CWops group

George Marzloff gmarz1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 14 16:04:53 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Those who truly enjoy cw and those who might like to improve their cw
skills are invited to check out cwops.org .  We are a group of serious
cw operators who are always looking for new members.  The site explains
what we are all about as well as many available awards for members.
There is even free software for tracking awards offered by the group.
My favorite activity is the one hour... yes you read correctly ...one
hour  mini-contest (CWT) held monthly at three different times during
the day.  The contest has simple rules and is held on the second
Wednesday of each month between 7 and 8am, 3 and 4 pm and 11 pm and
midnight Eastern time so all times are one hour earlier in LA.  Each
hour is treated as a different contest so if you cant make all three it
wont hurt you.  . Non-members are extremely welcome. Look for me in the
next CWT on December 8.

73, George K4GM
CWops #779