[LCC] who wants to play mm at W5WMU on Sept 11/12 (Worked AllEurope Phone contest and 30/31 Oct CQ WW DX Phone

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Fri Jun 4 07:41:25 EDT 2010

Count me in!

--W5WZ

  _____

From: Steve Lott [mailto:lottsphoto at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 20:50
To: kg5vk at arrl.net
Cc: lcc at louisianacontestclub.org
Subject: [LCC] who wants to play mm at W5WMU on Sept 11/12 (Worked AllEurope
Phone contest and 30/31 Oct CQ WW DX Phone

I have been in conversation with Dan W5XZ

who can slate us for WAE and CQ WW Phone week-ends at W5WMU

if we can build a team worthy of us using such a cool station

Sign up now if you can confirm to be there

for one or both of these contest week-ends

if only one of them simply say WAE or CQ WW

1. KG5VK  both

2. W5WZ --  CQ WW - my schedule is cleared to be there Friday thru Sunday

3.

4.

5.

6.