[LCC] How about a MM LCC Team effort at one of the stations within our state or maybe some where else.............

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:42:21 EDT 2010

Dan,

OK so how do we get invited to Pat's station

I guess I just send him an email
I looked at his website and at qrz but did not see an email adr
I will take a chance and send it to his call @arrl.net

is there a schedule showing who the station is already committed to ???

and who wants to play and for what contest ???

73
steve
kg5vk

http://www.KG5VK.com