[LCC] How about a MM LCC Team effort at one of the stations within our state or maybe some where else.............

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 21:51:28 EDT 2010

Several of us in The Louisiana Contest Club feel it is time to get together
as a team within our state and play
in a Multi-Op effort in one of the near future cointest
CQ WPX Phone is coming this October the 30th and some of our members feel
this target date is a good one,
however that may be too soon to do a really good effort

We want your thoughts,  we prefer to have more than just a token turn out
Six to Twelve OPS being a target number

Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling
Please ad your thoughts and feedback after considering the following

1.  would you participate in a Multi-Op contest effort within our state

2.  if yes, would CQ WPX Phone the week-end of Oct 30 of this year be a yes
I will attend  - RSVP to the LCC reflector
     or do you prefer another contest and or mode

3. do you know of a station suited well for this LCC Team effort, if so -
please post the station call you recommend and why you feel that station is
best suited

Steve
KG5VK