[LCC] low band rx ants..

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 08:23:36 EDT 2010

geriatric insomnia ??
naaaahhhh. i've always been an early riser. best time of day. catch greyline topoints west. one of the FEW advantages we have over east coast.
my interest in 160 & 80 keeps me coming back. btw, did work G3JMJ & S59Alast nite on 80m cw with 100w and my tiny marconi with crummy ground sysem..
a G5RV with feedline tied together and fed against a few radials...
a little 'band knowledge' goes a long way when looking for extra mults in a contest..in the good years, all 6 bands are open for dx at sunrise...and sunset...the numberof qso's in the log per minute absolutely skyrockets in m/m..or even m2..
73, w5xz