[LCC] low band antenna experience, now rig preferences..

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 18 02:35:45 EDT 2010

Agreed Dan.  I personally cant stand those 1000D's at Pat's, and would
definitely prefer my Icoms.  BUT, being a shoot from the hip contester, I
just don't have the time to pack all my station up, bring it down there,
tear up his and replace it with mine and do it all in reverse at the end.

Too much trouble!

But I do seem  be able to contest decently with them, so in the long run it
works out.  Having a bandscope would be nice though.

Charlie

Ki5xp