[LCC] Thanks

Marshall Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Fri Jul 16 12:05:01 EDT 2010

The Orion II and original Orion are still near the top of Sherwood's
receiver test results.  I have an Orion II that I think works well.  Its
narrow roofing filters and DSP can eliminate most strong adjacent signal
interference.  It can separate CW signals that initially sound like they are
right on top of each other.  However, the FT-1000MP is still a contender.
(But then, if KG5VK gets a K3, I'll probably HAVE to get one too!)

73,

Marsh, KA5M

  _____