[LCC] Jan NAQP ssb results

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sun Jan 17 01:36:14 EST 2010

Well, since last contest, I lost a tower and 3 HF yagi's, and with that,
the ability to run a stack or have antenna in various directions, at the
touch of a switch. Additionally, the rotor on the one existing yagi was
flaky, and I had to swap leads to reverse directions. Still managed the
following:

K5ER  NAQP ssb Jan 2010

      band      QSOs      points    mults
      -----------------------------------
      160          0           0       0
       80        118         118      36
       40         66          66      32
       20         90          90      27
       15         26          26       6
       10          0           0       0
      TOTAL      300         300     101      SCORE: 30,300

I got the 80 antenna up about 10:30 Friday night, just before the rain hit.
Can't believe 80 meters, barefoot, on a simple dipole, was the money band.

I am SO looking forward to the multiple towers and stacked mono-banders!

Go LCC!

73,
K5ER