[LCC] NAQP Contest

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jan 7 01:45:08 EST 2010

Hi Guys,
         The NAQP contests are coming fast, with the following schedule:
    * CW: 1800Z January 9 to 0600Z January 10, 2010 (Second full weekend in
January)
    * SSB: 1800Z January 16 to 0600Z January 17, 2010 (Third full weekend
in January)
    * RTTY: 1800Z February 27 to 0600Z, February 28, 2010 (Last full
weekend in February)
Yep, that's THIS Saturday!!

Complete rules are available at this link:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

The exchange is simply name and state. Power is either QRP or 100 watts, NO
high power.

Naturally, club members are requested to insure that "Louisiana Contest
Club" is listed in your Cabrillo file. Additionally, single ops are
eligible for team competition.

Rule 13 states:
Team Competition: You may wish to form a team with fellow NAQP
participants. If so, your team must consist of 2 to 5 single operator
stations whose individual scores are combined to produce a team score.
Although clubs or other groups having more than 5 members may form multiple
teams, there is no distance or meeting requirements for a team entry.

Teams MUST be registered before the contest. So, who plans to play in the
CW portion THIS Saturday. Single ops can run from Noon Sat through 10 PM.
If you want to be on a team, let me know. As soon as I get some replies,
I'll start forming teams and post the participants. If you specifically
want to be teamed with someone else, make sure they will be active and let
me know.

Who's going to play??