[LCC] Upcoming LCC meeting

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Feb 18 01:08:11 EST 2010

Fellow LCC members,
	We have an LCC meeting coming up next month at the Rayne hamfest, March
13. Meeting time is 10:00 AM. Hope to see lots of club members from all
over the state. I will have a program ready for the Monroe hamfest, on
April 24, but DO NOT yet have a program for the Rayne event. Anyone have
any suggestions, topics of interest, or a specialty that they would like to
give a presentation on? Drop me an email and let me know what you need for
a presentation.
	While we really do want to compete with other clubs in competition, we
also need to help our newer contesters. Do you have something working
really well for you? anything make your scores jump? any suggestions or
tips you care to share with the group? Wouldn't it be great to see multiple
LCC members in the top rankings? Bring your photos, ideas, etc., and lets
make the entire LCC group better!

GL to all members in the ARRL DX CW, NAQP RTTY, CQ 160 SSB, and ARRL DX SSB!

See you in Rayne.