[LCC] Who is RTTYing next weekend?

Roland na5q at w5ddl.org
Sat Feb 6 09:13:25 EST 2010

Hello Marcel,

I have a friend in Lafayette, Danny K5ARH, who always brings up the fact
that we have it easy on RTTY today. He used to contest with the big loud
machines, tapes and cards too! He would load that thing in the back of a
pickup truck or trailer and haul it to Pat's station at W5WMU. He won a few
contest. Man, we got it easy today.

Yes, RTTY is a fun and easy contest, what with macros and computer control.
Enjoy the RTTY contesting.

Roland NA5Q