[LCC] Upcoming LA QSO Party

Scott Dickson w5wz at w5wz.com
Wed Feb 3 11:40:38 EST 2010

LCC Members and Friends:

I hope you are all aware of the upcoming Louisiana QSO Party 1500Z Feb. 13 -
0300Z Feb. 14, 2010

Details and rules are at http://www.w5yl.org/

I had a wild idea about helping to promote the LCC.  I'd like to get your
thoughts.  Heck, it may not even be allowed by the LAQP rules or even by FCC
rules.

One of the purposes of the LAQP is to get as many LA parishes on the air as
possible.  The wild idea is this:  Get one LCC member/station in each parish
to use the call N5LCC/<4-letter parish abbreviation>.  An alternative would
be to sign <YOUR CALL>/LCC for everyone.

What do you guys think?

--Scott, W5WZ