[LCC] Fw: SO2R Experiment

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 29 17:50:56 EST 2010

an old bud, formerly KB5AS, who used to help out in my casual m/s phone efforts fromLivingston, La. 20+ years ago, sent this recently. i had just explained the 'SO2R'concept....very lightly edited...
hey, < I > thought it was funny anyway.......
73, HNY (cw for 'happy new year', for u phone only guys, hi ), W5XZ, dan