[LCC] NAQP SSB teams

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Mon Aug 16 00:26:14 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,
	NAQP, SSB weekend is coming up on August 21st. This is only a 12 hour
contest, and single ops can only work 10 out of the 12. Complete rules for
this contest are available here...http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php .
	First, hope everyone gets on, makes lots of Q's, and makes sure that their
log shows "Louisiana Contest Club" as their club entry. Next, the rules
allow team competition, up to five per team. We have usually done very good
at fielding several teams. There is no distance restriction on this one, so
anyone is eligible. If interested in participating, drop a line to the
reflector, or to me directly, and I'll start building the teams. The teams
have to be pre-registered, so a couple of hours before the start of the
test, I'll send them in.
	So, lets get the ball rolling...

LCC Team One
Mark, K5ER
?
?
?
?

LCC Team Two
?

LCC Team Three
?

Last Aug, our teams were #12 and #34, in Aug 2008, we were #14 and #33. Its
time to step it up a level and see if we can get at least one team "in the
box" (top ten).