[LCC] Amateur Radio License Plates in Louisiana

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Sep 17 15:18:00 EDT 2009

Hello LCC'ers,
         Though not specifically contest related, this does concern most
club members. Some of you may not have seen this yet, so here is your
chance to weigh in on the issue.

         To be burdened by my opinion, since I was a commercial printer for
over 15 years, simply "Amateur Radio" (13 characters) could be larger font
size, and therefore easier to read for emergency responders as well as the
general public, than the  (22 character) longer option.

         If you have a preference, let Gary know.