[LCC] THANK YOU KN5O, K1DW, W5FKX and LACC/DE KI6BEN

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 07:02:58 EDT 2009

John,

It was great to meet and contest with you at Ted's.  Thanks for the
pictures of NOLA.  The recovery still goes on and will continue. Hope you  can
come back and visit again...  and hope we can visit you and the NCCC  guys in
CA..

73 BCNU  de Dallas k1DW

In a message dated 10/26/2009 4:43:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,