[LCC] DX clusters

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 23 17:23:22 EDT 2009

Yeah, both Pat and I use it as well.

Like Roland says, it allows all the filtering etc.  With the connectivity of
all clusters via the internet these days, there's really no wrong choice.
If you decide to use VE7CC, then once you update the list of clusters in the
program, you'll notice different ones.  There's basically several different
compatible software packages that the sysops use.  Since both CC Cluster and
VE7CC's ARUser are both written by VE7CC, I'd recommend when you're ready to
connect to find a CC cluster.  It'll either be noted in the name that you
connect to, or you'll see the prompt as CC>   This will support the advanced
features of VE7CC's ARUser (the client program).

You really cant go wrong with any cluster though, they're all tied together
now days.

Charlie

Ki5xp