[LCC] CQ WW Teams

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Oct 22 22:46:08 EDT 2009

Its abt 21 hours till the contest. Below is the list of participants I
have, so far, 11 SO stations. Would sure like to have a few more so we can
have 3 full teams. Any more takers?? I plan to register the teams a little
while before the contest, so let me know as early tomorrow as possible.

Operator                         Category        Commitment
Mark, K5ER              SO HO           full time
Scott, W5WZ             SO HP           Assisted part time 12 hours?
Marsh, KA5M             SO HP           Assisted part time 24hours?
Roland, NA5Q    SO HP           Assisted unsure
Tim, N5RKK              SO HP           full time
R.C., KC5WA             SO QRP  part time
Paul, W5PEM     SO HP           part time
Pat, W5WMU              SO HP           full time
Carlos, KB5YEG  SO LP           part time 12 hours
Charlie, KI5XP          SO HP           part time
Mark, N5HMH             SO LP           part time

W5RU                    Multi Op        Dallas, K1DW and Ted, KN5O