[LCC] in a few months I may have a new presentation ready to dleiver to any that want it wither the LCC or SARA

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:29:57 EST 2009

Not sure how many would be interested
in this

A presentation on SDR (Software Defined Radio)
use for todays HF op

While I am not an expert and do not even own an SDR xcvr
I use an SDR-IQ from RF space

Both for contest operation and casual dxing

I do not want to present this any time soon.
If anyone in either SARA (Shreveport Amateur Radio Assoc) or LCC (Louisiana
Contest Club)
is using a SDR designed XCVR then I suggest they give a presentation on SDR
But keep it as food for thought if your struggling for a Topic for a month
in 2010

73
steve
kg5vk