[LCC] Fwd: Webinar Invitation

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Fri Jul 31 23:13:27 EDT 2009

Hey fellow LCCers,
         I received the following from Ken, President of the PVRC. If you
haven't yet participated in one of their free webinars, I encourage you to
register and take part. I sat in on the last PVRC webinar, "Construction
and Maintenance of Antennas and Towers for Long Term Reliability", with
Frank, W3LPL as presenter. LOTS of good info. The format is great with the
moderator receiving questions from the "audience" and que-ing them to the
speaker. With the expanded time frame, and input from participants, a whole
lot more info is passed as compared to the shorter Dayton forums.  The
speaker took time to answer every question from participants. The site that
hosts the webinar has a users guide with virtually everything you would
want to know about webinars, at
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/default/help/g2m/pdf/GoToMeeting_User_Guide.pdf.
Actually pages 33-34 have most of the info a participant will need to know.
Give it a try!